- To participate in the training you need to bring your own MacBook and mobile device.
- The course requires XCode 8.3 and iOS 10. It is essential that these versions are installed on your devices.
- In this course, the participants will use macOS. A basic knowledge of the handling of macOS is therefore essential.
- Due to the permanent update of the SAP Cloud Platform, the release of the SAP Cloud Platform can be higher.
- New events scheduled daily.
- Learn how to build and run your first apps on iOS using the Swift programming language. Discover and learn common tools, technologies, interface elements, and design patterns used to build iOS apps. This 3- day course is designed to teach participants the skills needed to build iOS apps for iPhone and iPad. This hands-on courses includes detailed explanations of iOS technologies, hands-on use of Apple’s development tools, coding exercises in Swift that use common iOS frameworks, and many app projects to test participant’s knowledge.
- This 3-day course is designed to teach participants the skills needed to build iOS apps for iPhone and iPad:. This hands-on courses includes detailed explanations of iOS technologies, hands-on use of Apple’s development tools, coding exercises in Swift that use common iOS frameworks, and many app projects to test participant’s knowledge. In detail:
- Learn how to build native apps using the iOS SDK
- Learn how to use Xcode and the Simulator
- Learn how to use common navigation patterns and UI controls
- Business Process Architect
- Development Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Knowledge about Basic Computer Programming Concepts
- Knowledge about the "Getting Started with iOS Development Videos"
- FFA100: Introduction to Swift
- Getting started with iOS Development Videos . Start your app development journey by learning about the essential concepts, tools, and programs used to build amazing business apps.
- Introduce the Interface Builder
- Get an introduction to UIKit
- Develoment Objects
- Display Data
- Learn to Use Controls in Action
- Use Auto Layout and Stack Views
- Implement Segues and Navigation Controllers
- Implement Tab Bar Controllers
- Use view controller life cycle events
- Build simple Workflows
- Learn about App Anatomy and Life Cycle
- Use Model View Controller
- Enhanced Development
- Save Data with NSCoding
- Use Scroll Views
- Use Table Views
- Use Intermediate Table View Features
- Use System View Controllers
- Build complex Input Screens
- Explain an App's Personality
- Provide practical Animation
- Working with the Web
- Use HTTP and URL Session
- Work with JSON Serialization
- Work with Concurrency